Thursday, November 20, 2014

AVIVA PURE ORGANIC COCONUT CREAM 100% VIRGIN COCONUT OIL Review

So I recently tried out AVIVA PURE ORGANIC COCONUT CREAM/OIL and I really love the smell of it! It's Organic and works wonderful on my skin!  It's definitely a Beauty Product that I feel like all girls should include in their everyday life.  As you might know, Coconut Oil has several different uses.  It makes a great Eye Makeup Remover, Moisturizing Product, and on top of that, you can even eat it haha! I love the smell of Coconut, I don't know about you but it just puts me at ease.

I am a big fan of the AVIVA PURE ORGANIC COCONUT CREAM/OIL :) Not only does it quickly absorb in your skin, but it leaves it super moisturized and smooth.  You can even mix it with a Hand Lotion if you want, but I didn't mind using it alone.  It lasts very long and it may feel a little greasy at first, but then again all Coconut Oils/Creams feel like that at first.  I used to have dry elbows, knees and heels but not anymore.  This stuff completely eliminated my embarrassing dry skin conditions.  So if it's Winter where you are, and you're suffering from rough and dry patches on your body use this Coconut Oil/Cream :). Your skin will drink it up and the results will be worth it.

I loved this product so much that I also used it on my nails! You can use it as a Hair Mask or Gloss as well if you'd like! Whatever works for you :) I personally loved it on face and body! Because I have sensitive skin, and tend to breakout, it's always a struggle to find the right Skin Care Product but boy has AVIVA PURE ORGANIC COCONUT CREAM/OIL proved me wrong.  From this point on, I do plan to use this Coconut Cream/Oil every single day Morning & Night.  I use so much of it that I also plan on getting more.

All in all, I recommend this stuff! :) Though, I must warn you to not leave it out by the sun or somewhere warm.  This stuff can melt.  So put away all of your Body Lotions, because you're going to want to replace them with AVIVA's ORGANIC CREAM/OIL.  It has been my go-to Beauty Aid as of lately & has never failed me.  It's healthy, delicious, and will help get rid of Eczema, red spots and what not.  I feel like I can't go on a day without this stuff.  So definitely look into it, it's worth every penny.

Excellent Body Scrub as well :-)






Twitter: @AvivaPureBeauty



No comments:

Post a Comment